Deborah Gearhart joined the firm as an associate upon her graduation from Widener Commonwealth School of Law. During law school, Ms. Gearhart participated in a national moot court competition, completed the Business Advising Certificate, earned a Diversity and Inclusion Certificate, and received the Bankruptcy Medal of Excellence.
Ms. Gearhart was raised in rural Indiana by a blue-collar family. She was raised to value hard work, dedication, and persistence-qualities that she will bring to your matter. With professional experience as an educator, in retail management, and various office environments, Deborah has an intimate understanding of the employment issues that can arise across industries.
Her primary focus is on issues with the Office of Unemployment Compensation and solving complex workplace disputes involving harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, and retaliation. Ms. Gearhart will listen to you, offer honest advice, and act as your voice that deserves to be heard.
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: Business Advising Certificate
- Honors: Diversity and Inclusion Certificate
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- B.A. - 1993
- Major: English
- Minor: Mathematics
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Cumberland County Bar Association, Member
- Dauphin County Bar Association, Member