Anthony T. Bowser
Anthony has extensive experience litigating disputes related to employment discrimination, civil rights, wage and hour, employment contracts, restrictive covenants, trade secrets, unemployment compensation, family and medical leave, employee benefits, reductions in force and wrongful discharge. Anthony has successfully litigated cases in federal and state courts throughout the United States through summary judgment, trial verdicts, and appeals. He routinely represents employees and employers before federal and state agencies, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, US Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration, PA Human Relations Commission, PA Labor Relations Board, and the PA Department of Labor & Industry. Anthony also assists licensed professionals facing disciplinary action from Commonwealth agencies.
Outside of his litigation practice, Anthony works with management and human resources professionals on developing policies and practices to ensure compliance with the multitude of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations. He guides employers through employee medical leave and accommodation matters, and counsels employers in workplace investigations and discipline decisions. Anthony believes in working with his clients to understand their goals, and then ensuring those goals are met in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Anthony resides in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania with his wife and two sons, where he coaches youth soccer and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Camp Hill Soccer Club.
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2006
- The Pennsylvania State University, Smeal College of Business
- B.S. - 2002
- Major: Business Logistics
- Minor: Legal Environment of Business
- Pennsylvania, 2006
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania